hiv viral dynamics
Feb 4, 2006
Does someone need to be ummune competent to cause HIV viremia to replicate? If dynamics of HIV infection flows from B cell surface to T cell nucleus, does it not follow that someone with fewer B cells would have lower viral burden?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
- Does HIV Die When Diluted In Water?
- Does Magic Johnson Still Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.