Full Blown Aids
Feb 4, 2006
My sistr-in-law has Aids, her t-cell count is 4 and has been 4 for a year.Can she get better?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
She can with HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.