HIV and Fibromyalgia
Jan 29, 2006
I am recently diagnosed with good counts. I have been experiencing more frequent and sever flare ups of my fibromyalgia and can't find much research on the combination of FS and HIV.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any relationship between the two.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- Does Acute Hiv Infection Cause Joint Pain?
- How Long Do Results Take From Hiv Swabbing?
- What Is The Last Stage Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.