HIV and Fibromyalgia
Jan 29, 2006
I am recently diagnosed with good counts. I have been experiencing more frequent and sever flare ups of my fibromyalgia and can't find much research on the combination of FS and HIV.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any relationship between the two.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- How Long Does HIV Live On An Object?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.