|CD4 cells and STD's
Jan 28, 2006
Thank you in advance for helping with my question.
I am wondering whether having a developing chlamydia infection may influence the absolute cd4 cell count? Do cd4 cells participate in the immune response for other STD's or just HIV? Can such a developing infection be responsible for a lower absolute cd4 count in the face of a pre-existing HIV infection?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.