initial viral load
Jan 28, 2006
What is the lowest viral load ever recorded during ars,can you really be undetectable at one month after infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Anythin is possible, but that is unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 3 Months
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.