want to know
Jan 28, 2006
in november 2004 my viral load was 119685 now in january 06 is 316.and my cd4 indictabe. what does it mean.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you started treatment or not to account for such a reduction in viral load. It would be very unusual for the viral load to go down like that on its own. On the other hand if you started treatment that is exactly what we would expect for a viral load change.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia And Hiv
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.