Jan 28, 2006
Recently diagnosed. CD4 400, CD4 percentage 36. VL 250. I've seen many letters and responses that refer to CD8 counts but my clinic feels that they are not helpful never test for them. They base therapy only CD4 and VL. What is your opinion?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Skin Rash
- Over The Counter Creams For Neuropathy
- Can Garlic Heal Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.