Jan 28, 2006
Recently diagnosed. CD4 400, CD4 percentage 36. VL 250. I've seen many letters and responses that refer to CD8 counts but my clinic feels that they are not helpful never test for them. They base therapy only CD4 and VL. What is your opinion?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.