low baseline cd4 counts
Jan 28, 2006
Does a low baseline cd4 count prior to HIV infection (around 500 when healthy) affect the rate of progession of HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.