Jan 28, 2006
Hi I was diagnosed with toxoplasmosis about 10 years ago no option for any treatment at that time even now my doctors know little about it. My question my white blood count has been high for about a year now my doctor thinks i should see a hematologist could the high count be from the toxoplasmosis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Was this an AIDS defining illness where you actually had infection, or you had an antibody test that was positive indicating exposure? What is your current WBC and CD4 count now and are you currently receiving HIV treatment?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.