Jan 28, 2006
I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HEP C AND MY LIVER ENZYMES ARE REALLY HIGH. I HAD A LIVER ULTRASOUND THAT SHOWED LIVER TO BE NORMAL .. SO IS THERE A CHANCE WHEN I HAVE MY LIVER BIOPSY THAT IT WONT BE NORMAL ..JUST NEED TO KNOW
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes there is a good chance with chronic HCV infection that a liver biopsy will be abnormal. The devel is in the details of how significant the liver damage is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.