HBV DNA results
Jan 21, 2006
My father has the HBV virus and has receive treatment with *INTERFERONI. After a HBV DNA test he receive this results; 3.1x10 copies/ml with a sensitivity of the test>1x1000 copies/ml. I would like to ask you about his contition and what means this numbers.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't speak to his condition. You don't indicate what the viral load was prior to treatment or how into treatment this test was obtained. All I could say is he has probably had a response to treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.