Jan 21, 2006
I have heard that taking Calcium, Vitamin C, NAC, and Vitamin E can supress the HIV Virus. I am taking those mentioned.
Is there anything ELSE i can take to help my immune system? Are there other anti-oxidants known that can help retard the Virus so i dont have take drugs? PLEASE HELP and let me know..
thank you so much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Low doses of carotinoids or vitamin A have been shown to help the immune system in HIV as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If A Hospital Worker Is Pricked By A Hiv Needle?
- Hiv Antibody Test Negative At 5 Weeks
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Do Nails Change Color Due To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.