|Lymphocyte subset panel
Jan 21, 2006
I was diagnosed HIV+ since 2 years ago. So far, according to my Dr. my virol load and cd3/4/8 has been within range. Unfortunately, i caught siphilys 3 months ago and been treated. Since them my test results have changed and are out of range. My CD3+/CD4+ is 25, CD3+/CD4+ is 455; CD3+/CD8+ is 44, CD3+/CD8+ 808, CD4/CD8 Ratio 0.56 and Absolute Lymphocyte CT 1847. What does this mean? Please Advise. I am utterly suffering of ignorance. My Dr. Says dont worry but i think he is trying to make me feel good.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. You don't indicate what your viral load is, but your CD4 count and percentage is very good and your CD8 count and percentage are elevated, as we would expect with HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.