|Shingles and finger infections
Jan 15, 2006
I had a bad case of Shingles on my left side in March of 2005. Just prior to the Shingles onset, two of my fingers on my right hand developed large pus filled sacs around the fingernails. They were extremely painful and remained with me for about 1 to 2 weeks then the pain on my side began and then the blisters appeared. I hadnt been diagnosed with HIV at that point (not till 5 months later). Do you think there is any correlation between all this. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps, but it is very hard to say, not having a diagnosis of what was going on with your fingers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.