HIV positive now, Negative last October, Why?

How is it possible that in October, 2004 I got my yearly physical and I tested Negative for HIV or any other type of disease. Then in about June, 2005 I got retested and tested Positive for HIV and they said that I have it for approximately a year and a half. From April, 2004 until December, 2004 I had not had unprotected sex with anyone so I come it didn't show up in October, 2004 but it showed in June, 2005. Now my partner blames me for him getting HIV and I don't blame him for blamming me. Can you give me some kind of answer? Also, would it be possible to let me know if there is a cure or something close to it? I am currently going to school and I am 26y/o. Please help me...

I cannot offer you an explanation for when you were infected. Also, there is no cure at this point. HIV infection remains a chronic viral infection. Your doctor will determine, based on your viral load and CD4 count, whether HIV treatment is indicated or not at this time.

Doctors Shocked!!! Part2
Should I start taking meds?