Doctors Shocked!!! Part2

Thank you so much for the response, heres a refresher on story. In oct of 2005 i had vaginal sex with a woman. Then 3 weeks later i had a low-grade fever for two weeks, fatigue, white spots in my throat, and bad body aches. I still have bouts with fatigue to this day. Towards the end of my flu-like stage i took an antibodies test which was negative as suspected. Then a couple days after that test i took a viral load test. (Bear in mind the test was done during acute symptoms and about a month after possible infection.) That test was also negative. My doctor told me that 99% of people would have a high viral load during acute infection. I apparently had under 400. She told me hiv infection was almost impossible. Then in late december 2005 i was a bit worried because of my chronic bouts with fatigue i took another antibodies test. (this time 2 1/2 months later) That was positive. Followed by a rapid test the next day which was also positive. Most recently tested positive with the Western Blot test just to confirm. My question is this....Is it normal to have no viral load during symptoms of acute hiv infection? My doctor wants me to do a clinical trial. Do you think i should? Should they revise the assumption of high viral load during acute infection. Thanks again and again Mr. Holodiny and your response means alot to me

It's unusual, but not unheard of. It may be of interest and importance to be enrolled in a clinical trial to better understand your immune system.

14 years & CBC - Part 2
HIV positive now, Negative last October, Why?