14 years & CBC - Part 2
Jan 15, 2006
Wouldn't those values of the CBC (Over the last year: WBC between 6.9 and 10.1; RBC:normal; Platelets:normal) be unusual if you haven't had any medication yet? I've been told that after a few years of infections something would come up on a CBC. Please give me an answer that is more than a few words. I truly appreciate your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you are looking for here. People with long term HIV infection can have normal blood counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.