Viral Load & Dental Tx
Jan 15, 2006
Is there a viral load level that would be too high as to where dental tx shouldn't be given.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, dental treatment should not have anything to do with viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Nipple Sucking
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Are Oral Ulcers An Ars Symptom?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.