Viral Load & Dental Tx
Jan 15, 2006
Is there a viral load level that would be too high as to where dental tx shouldn't be given.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, dental treatment should not have anything to do with viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Immune Cells Targeted By Hiv
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Hepatitis C And Swollen Stomach
- My Mouth Is Full Of Canker Sores Do I Have Hiv
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.