|Viral Load & Dental Tx
Jan 15, 2006
Is there a viral load level that would be too high as to where dental tx shouldn't be given.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, dental treatment should not have anything to do with viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Suboxone Cause Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.