"long term survival"

The only common denominator among "long-term nonprogressors" is that they do not and have never taken ARV's, lead normal, healthy lives usually not following tcell and viral load counts with great anticipation, and typically do not use any kind of illicit drugs. I know the usual explanation for these people is that they have special genetics or a "weakened strain", but being included in the ltnp group, I wonder if there isn't more (or less) to it, and if so, shouldn't these things be studied more frequently? What do you think?

I can only say, yes there is more to it (don't know what that is) and they should be studied more.

CD4 and VL test result
chance of false positive