living a normal life with a low cd4 count?

Hello, I have just been started on HAART (combivir/efavirenz) and my CD4 count last week was 4. What can I reasonably expect to be able to build up my cd4 count? 100? 200? 300? And how long can that take? 1 year? 2 years? And can I still live a normal-healthy life with an immune system that has reached such a low level? Will I always be at much greater risk than others with more cd4 cells and will I have to do drastically different things than others to maintain a healthy, prolonged life?

200 is definitely possible and anything higher will be a gift. The lower the CD4 you start with, the lower the maximum you can achieve and the longer it may take to get there. You can still live a normal life. The higher your count above 200, the less likely you will be at risk for serious infections.

recent labs
What is a good level?