missed 3rd hepB
Jan 8, 2006
About ten years ago,I took the first two of (I believe) three HBV vaccination shots,I never got the third at all. Am I protected at all?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps. A positive HBV surface antibody test now would define immunity. You should speak to your doctor about the need for the possibility of repeating the vaccination series.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Open Wound
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.