14 years & CBC
Jan 8, 2006
What is the likelihood of having a normal CBC (Over the last year: WBC between 6.9 and 10.1; RBC:normal; Platelets:normal) after 14 years of diagnosis?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Organs Does Hepatitis Affect?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Yeast Infection After Vaginosis
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.