14 years & CBC
Jan 8, 2006
What is the likelihood of having a normal CBC (Over the last year: WBC between 6.9 and 10.1; RBC:normal; Platelets:normal) after 14 years of diagnosis?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many People Die Each Year From Hiv Aids?
- Saliva Has Different Proteins And Enzymes That Damage Hiv
- Do You Need To Get Another Hep B Vaccinations If You Have Had It Before?
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Positive People
- Had Unprotected Sex Got Chlamydia Worried About Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.