|Low Viral Load, Low T-Cell Count- Lab Error?
Jan 8, 2006
Hi,my Dad's initial test results show a CD4 count of "9" and a viral load of 30,000, this is BEFORE treatment. The specialist thinks this may be a lab error and hasn't seen a case like this before, since usually the viral load is high with a low CD4 count- Have you seen this before and do you think this is a lab error (he is presently being retested)???
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Weight Gain, Low T Cell Count
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.