Low Viral Load, Low T-Cell Count- Lab Error?
Jan 8, 2006
Hi,my Dad's initial test results show a CD4 count of "9" and a viral load of 30,000, this is BEFORE treatment. The specialist thinks this may be a lab error and hasn't seen a case like this before, since usually the viral load is high with a low CD4 count- Have you seen this before and do you think this is a lab error (he is presently being retested)???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.