HBsAB level dropping?
Jan 8, 2006
In April 2004 the lab report indicated my HBs antibody level was 23.9 (after acute infection in mid 2003). Last week I got a lab report that said my HBs antibody level was only 5. I had thought that 23.9 meant immunity, but now this suggests I am not immune. Can the antibody level drop like this? If so, why, and what does it mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Why is it being measured again? There is no reason to do so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- My Girlfriend Tested HIV Positive And I Tested Negetive
- Which Country Gives Free Medication To Victims With Hiv/aids?
- Unigold Rapid Test 3 Months
- Can Immune Boosting Foods Raise Your Cd4 Count?
- Rapid Hiv Test Negative After 4 Months
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.