seropositive to hiv
Jan 8, 2006
what is the difference between a serpositive and a positive hiv patient
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Seropositive means antibody positive. They are the same thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.