Jan 8, 2006
What lympocyte does the CD19 represent?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
B cell lymphocytes which make antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hepatitis C Will Amoxicillin Hurt You?
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Another Person's Water?
- How Long Can Hepatitis Survive Outside The Body?
- Will Hiv Show Up On A Blood Sugar Test?
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- The Percent Of Hiv Worldwide Caused By Prostitution
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.