Jan 8, 2006
What lympocyte does the CD19 represent?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
B cell lymphocytes which make antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Trouble Urinating Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.