Jan 8, 2006
What lympocyte does the CD19 represent?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
B cell lymphocytes which make antibodies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.