virul load

I was recently diagnosed as hiv + (july). My Tcell count was around 700 which I was told was fairly normal and my virul load was very low at 500. What is the likelihood of my virul load continuing to go down without meds? My doctor doesn't want me to go on meds and nor do I. I live a fairly healthy lifestyle. Is there such a thing as a "weak strain" or a "lesser exposure"? I'm just curious...

You will need a few more points on the line to know what your trend in numbers is going to be. It's possible your viral load may go down a bit further. Conceptually, there is something known as weaker strains. Some have to do with acquisition of drug resistance mutations and some have to do with what kinds of receptors and cells the virus infects. I don't think there is anything like a lesser exposure. Your situation is may also be related to your underlying genetics and immune system's capacity to control the virus. At this point, I agree with no meds.

CD4 level
VL count