Jan 8, 2006
what does this mean Hb e Ag = REACTIVE and Hb e Ab = NONREACTIVE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Evidence of active Hepatitis B virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Buffalo Hump Pain
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Is Pharyngitis A Sign Of Primary Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.