Jan 8, 2006
what does this mean Hb e Ag = REACTIVE and Hb e Ab = NONREACTIVE
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Evidence of active Hepatitis B virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.