|retested viral load...
Jan 2, 2006
Hello Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for answering my question about my viral load being undetectable without ever taking meds.
I just got my retest back and it was correct. My Dr. can't say what is happening with my HIV? My t-cells also went from 550 to 657 in a few days.
Should I offer to be in HIV studies so specialists could possibly help figure out this complicated decease?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very interesting finding, particularly if it holds up. Always important to study these kinds of phenomena.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- Ways To Get Herpes Without Having Sex
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.