retested viral load...
Jan 2, 2006
Hello Dr. Holodniy
Thanks for answering my question about my viral load being undetectable without ever taking meds.
I just got my retest back and it was correct. My Dr. can't say what is happening with my HIV? My t-cells also went from 550 to 657 in a few days.
Should I offer to be in HIV studies so specialists could possibly help figure out this complicated decease?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very interesting finding, particularly if it holds up. Always important to study these kinds of phenomena.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.