Vacinated?

I was recently tested for HCV & the results of the rna quatitative numbers showed no detectable levels of the hcv virus. My dr said that my body fought off the virus but that i will always test positive for the antibodies.I am an ex IV drug user & am clean & sober over 5 yrs & dont use any mood altering substances.I havent put myself in any comprimising situations in over 5 yrs. My question is can i ever come down with HCV & can i get vaccinated against HCV,HBV & HAV? Or will i have complications from the vaccinations. thank you for you website & time.Also what suggestions do you have for getting life insurance with my antibodies tests always coming up positive.

There is no vaccine for HCV. You can get vaccinated for HBV and HAV and you will not have any complications from those vaccines. Unfortunately I have no suggestions regarding insurance.

A Healthy CD4 Count
retested viral load...