A Healthy CD4 Count
Jan 2, 2006
Dear Dr. Holodniy, I have currently been HIV positive for ten years. My initial CD4 count was 110 when I first tested with a viral load near 100,000. I have remained undetectable almost from the beginning on my therapy. I am currently undetectable with a CD4 of 364. In as much as you could tell me, would this be considered healthy for an HIVer? I have had no HIV related illnesses.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Healthy enough to keep you out of trouble from any HIV associated complications. Keep up the good work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hep B Cause Infertility?
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Pros And Con Of Mandatory Hiv Testing
- Accuracy Of 20 Min Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.