|WBC and T4 Cells
Jan 2, 2006
What is the differnece between white blood cells and T4 Cells?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
T4 or CD4 cells make up a small part of the white blood cells circulating in the blood. There are many kinds of white blood cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.