Jan 2, 2006
My husband recently tested postive for HCV with a load count of 820,000. If the normal load count for a person with severe liver damage is in the millions and would have had to of had the virus for 15-20 year how can I determine based on his current load count when he may have contracted HCV. Am I to assume this a low count with minimal exposure?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy And Foot Swelling
- Interpretation Of Hepatitis Panel Test Results
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- When A Woman With Hiv Gives Birth Naturally What Are The Risks?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.