Jan 2, 2006
My husband recently tested postive for HCV with a load count of 820,000. If the normal load count for a person with severe liver damage is in the millions and would have had to of had the virus for 15-20 year how can I determine based on his current load count when he may have contracted HCV. Am I to assume this a low count with minimal exposure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Erotic Massage
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.