can I really stay undetectable?

I have been HIV positve since at least 1997. I began treatment when I developed PCP and discovered a high viral load and virtually no T-cells. I immedietly responded to Crixivan, Epivir and AZT and have remained with zero viral load and and my CD4 count has gradulally increased ov er the years. The only regimine change was to Trizivir 4 years ago for convenience. I am perfect with taking my medicine which I feel is why I have done so well this long. I virtually have and have not had any side effects. My question is, Can I realistically hope to stay healthy, non-detectable and viral load free indefinitely or are we still all waiting to see since the drugs and therapies have not been around more than a decade or so.

Thank You

Many people have gone as long as you have with successful treatment and undetectable viral loads. The story is still being written as to the long term sustainability of HIV treatment. But you are well on the road.

confusing combo
Drug changes