confusing combo

diagnosed in 1994 with cd4=3.viral load 289000.took azt alone for short time the 3tc with d4t alone for another short time.then invirase and viracept,after all that sustiva+ziagen+VIDEX+3TC DID ME good went down to around 40000 vl cd4 went up to around 123,then we switched to kaletra+viread+videx+3TC.this combo for 3 years kept me at vl<700 and cd4 went up 3350 range.6 month ago i got 2 UD vl tests with cd4 380,and 367 respectively,at that time me and my doctor decided to switch to easier regimn lexiva+truvada_ziagen,but during those 6 month my viral load has gone up to 50000,so i have partial resistance to lexiva and total resistance to ziagn.resistance test shows my virus is senstive to kaletra,crixivan,viread,videx,d4t,so now i have been switched to kaletra+crixivan800mg bid along with truvada.resistance tests shows am still very sensitive to kaletra which i stopped 6 month ago obvously a mistake,my viral load now on lexiva(boosted)ziagn+truvada,is 29000 and cd4 388,what are the cahnces that the kaletra will work again combined with crixivan and truvada,or is the 6 month away from kaletra and on lexiva has jeoprodized my senstivty to to kaletra.sounds confusing but i want to know if a combo of kaletra+crixivan+truvada which all show that i am senstive to all 3will be sufficient to go back to undet,vl.cause i never heard of that combination before ,and whats the right crixvan dosage with kaltra?thank you very much for any insight.james.

Teh devil is in the details of the resistance test report. First whether you got a genotype or a phenotype test and what the results actually say. Given your complex history, I could not comment on the appropriateness of the new regimen without having those test results in front of me.

Alternative Therapies to Sustiva and Viramune
can I really stay undetectable?