Is it safe to start Antiretroviral?

I am 23 years old. I am infected with HIV since February 1998. Till today I have never taken any antiretrovirals to treat myself...but last year I searched some Vitamin Supplements and got a positive result with (Viusid). But as I was not able to afford the Medicine..I ordered it for only one month to see the results it can give. I was suprised as it gave a very good progress to me..but this medicine has to be taken regularly for a minimum of three months and as long as u can take. Now I have heard that Cipla has dropped its 3 Drug Comb. to about 25$ per month and I am scared to take the medications as I have read that any person taking regular antiret. cannot discontinue in between...I don't know the reason. So kindly please guide me to the process of starting this medication or should I do arrangements to get any other cheap Immune Booster so that I can live a longer and healthier life. My whole family is dependent on me for living. This site has been a great help for me..so best of luck for the future upcomings.

Although vitamins are important and you should maintain a good diet and nutrition, the HIV med combo is quite safe, and if affordable, is what you should be taking.

percentages and ratios
VL up twice in a month