hcv rna quantittative results
Dec 24, 2005
I HAVE HAD TWO TEST DONE TO CHECK FOR HEP C. FIRST WAS ELSIA RESULTS WERE REACTIVE. SECOND TEST TO CONFIRM RESULTS WAS HCV RNA Quantitative real time pcr results were<50in range <50 iu/ml referance range <1.70 in range <1.70 logiu/ml referance range does this mean i have been exposed to hep c and virus is not currently active but could become active at any time thank you for your reply.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means you have been exposed and based on that viral load result, your immune system controlled the exposure sufficiently enough that you are not chronically infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.