HIV and PSA
Dec 17, 2005
In an older patient, can the immune activation caused by HIV infection, cause a speedier development of prostate cancer or a more aggressive form? Is there a relationship between HIV and cancer? thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any data to suggest that HIV hastens the development or aggressiveness of prostate cancer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
- Can I Get Hiv By Handshake?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.