cd4 count rises but viral load stays stays same from last labs

I am poz for over a yr. I have been on reyataz and combivir for a while. In june my labs were vl undetectable < 50 and my cd 4 count was 684. In sept my vl was 110 and my cd 4 count was 740. My last check up was dec 5th and my cd 4 count increased to 832 and my vl remains at 110. Is there an issue as to why my vl was once < 50 and undetectable in June and 110 my last 2 check ups? I was hoping for my vl to be < 50 and undetectable as it once was. My dr says its not much to worry about , but i am searching for a reason for the increase. Maybe you could explain some possible reasons.

Thank you

I agree with your doctor. It is likely this is the result of what we call blipping and is most likely related to the assay or collection and blood processing variability issues than failure of your HIV regimen.

Missing doses
Labs and Status?