Dec 17, 2005
i got the following meds from my doctor.i was told at the pharmacy that this is not a very good combination.
i am meant to take them together once a day...some should be taken with food others not..& i understood that there is a med interaction.
what should i do???
2 atazanavir 150gr
1 ritonavir 100gr
1 didanosine 250gr
1 tenofovir 245gr
please advise....isnt a "normal" combination only of 3meds?
why do i have 4?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.