How do i no what type of HPV i have?
Dec 17, 2005
Types 16 and 18 are the major risk factors for cervical carcinoma, whereas HPV types 6 and 11 cause benign genital lesions. how can i tell what type of HPV i have?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Specialized molecular tests can be used from material collected in the affected area to determine what HPV type is causing the lesions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- ARS At 10 Weeks And Sore Throat
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.