How can I get my cd-4 count to climb

I was diagnosed in may 2003 my viral load was 329,000 and cd-4 count was 6 so I am aware that I am fortunate to even be here however I have been on sustiva and combivir and bactrim for pnemonia since I was diagnosed. My viral load is now undetectable and my cd-4 count is 120 what can I do a side from my regimen and exercise and diet to increase this number ? Is there certain foods that will help raise my cd4 or a drink or anything you can recommend.

Thank you

Alec

You have had a great response to treatment. This may be as good as the count gets after 2 years of treatment. Although some people continue to get slow increases over a few years. Good nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, no smoking or recreational drugs are always sound advice.

t-cell count and vl
tcells response