Viral load question

I'm 36 and I've been hiv+ for 4 years. My viral load has ranged from 4000 to 12000.(19000 when I first found out)My T cells usually range from 550-750. I''''ve never taken any HIV medications!

But, this week, after 4 years, my viral load was undetectable? My Dr. was quite surprised, she had to double check to see that my numbers were correct. She said that she has never seen anyone drop down to undetectable with no meds.

In the last year my viral load has gone from 12,000 to 8,000 to 4,000 to undetectable (30) today.

What does this sound like to you? Is this common?

That viral load drop would be extremely unusual after four years of infection in the absence of HIV treatment. I would not have an explanation except for the possibility of lab error, but that would be unlikely if the undetectable level is consistent on repeat testing.

Recently Infected, Doctor Confused
CD4% as Treatment Indicator