|Interesting article - is it useful
Dec 17, 2005
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interesting yes, clinical useful, not yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How To Cure Thrush Naturally?
- Is Hepatitis C Contagious Through Saliva?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What's The Difference Between Being Exposed To And Having An Std?
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Fact Sheet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.