|Interesting article - is it useful
Dec 17, 2005
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interesting yes, clinical useful, not yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore On Mouth?
- Is Muscle Ache An Ars Symptom?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.