how do you get a %?
Dec 17, 2005
My lab results that are sent to me do not seem to show the CD4% that everyone is talking about. My doctor doesnt seem to think it is as important as the absolute count. How can I find out my own percentages so i can stay on top of this better? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is hard to do directly without the machine calculating it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Negative Rna Pcr And Negative Antibody At 9 Weeks
- Recommended Cut Off Values For The Elisa Techniques
- Risk Of Receiving Oral Sex From Hiv Positive Person
- Rub My Penis On Her Underwear
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.