how do you get a %?
Dec 17, 2005
My lab results that are sent to me do not seem to show the CD4% that everyone is talking about. My doctor doesnt seem to think it is as important as the absolute count. How can I find out my own percentages so i can stay on top of this better? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is hard to do directly without the machine calculating it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.