|drastic delcine in tcell
Dec 14, 2005
my partners t celss were over 600, now they are 110 in just amonths time. His viral load is 255,000 yet another drastic increse, He is starting 3 different med, but I'm scared.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very dramatic decline in such a short time, but I suppose could have happened with such a high viral load. Treatment with that CD4 count and viral load is clearly indicated. Most people who start meds and can be consistent in taking them will have a very good response to treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.