Dec 10, 2005
I recentlly started the Sustiva + Truvada regimen and was told I can potentially stay on this HIV "cocktail" for a long time. What is the liklihood of developing lipodystrophic synptoms such as a "big belly" or "hump"?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The likelihood is very low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is There No Cure For Genital Herpes?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.